|Brotherhood of Makuta|
|Brotherhood of Makuta Information|
|Allies||Dark Hunters, Visorak|
|Enemies||Mata Nui, rest of Bionicle universe|
|Goal||Ultimately kill Mata Nui and rule the Universe through a heavy metal fist|
The Brotherhood of Makuta were a heavy metal band that are trying to rule the universe like communists. They swore a lot, and you could say some had tourettes.
Their hit singles include Death to Mata Nui, Everybody Kill Mata Nui and Mata Nui is stupid...So Let's Kill Him.
Their crusade against Mata Nui thickened, and they drugged his coffee with heroin. He fell into a deep sleep, and the drug affected his brain, so he had orgasms and started to die.
Some time after, most of the Brotherhood invaded Karda Nui to stop the Ignika from waking Mata Nui. They turned the matoran into evil (but the Shadow matoran were getting bratty, demanding piggy-backs 24/7).
Some of the Makuta turned blind because of Mata Nui's wakening, one reason for using the Shadow matoran. They also claimed "they lost their glasses and contact lenses".
At some point in their history, Teridax managed to get 100% doing Through the Fire and Flames on expert mode on Guitar Hero III. This earned Teridax lots of money, with which he was able to buy more heroine to make Mata Nui's condition worse.
- Teridax, main vocals, probably insane
- Icarax, the great poet, main song writter
- Antroz, lead guitarist
- Vamprah, the mute drummer
- Chirox, top scientist who created Kraata as drumsticks
- Mutran, top scientist who created Tridax to turn Av-Matoran into Shadow Matoran (so they would attend the concerts)
- Krika, janitor
- Bitil, guitarist
- Gorast, sound effects
- Spiriah, got kicked out for retarding the Skakdi.
- Miserix, got usurped for being too political and for failing to do Through the Fire and Flames on easy mode.
- Kojol, he heard a Green Day song and begged for Death by Educational Television
- Makuta of Stelt, got killed for eating Shadow Matoran.
Servants (AKA Slaves)Edit
- Rahkshi, their "sons" of rock
- Visorak, their pet tarantulas
- Kraata, their drumsticks
- Tridax, large orange balls that Makuta kept wedged in their rib cages. They used them to contain their trash and then flung them at Av-Matoran.
- Shadow Matoran, their fans
- Exo-Toa, their body guards, fired as the Maxilos Robots looked better.
- Maxolos Robots, current body guards. Replaced the Exo-Toa as they looked better.